Ordering and shipping
During the registration process, the user will be able to choose his/her purchase profile. This platform is designed to adapt itself to the different type of clients.
Purchasing profiles: 1) Pet owner, 2) STORE, VETERINARY CENTER, 3) HOBBY BREEDER, SMALL COLLECTIONS, 4) PROFESSIONAL BREEDER, SANCTUARY, CONSERVATION. Professional purchase profiles have the option of a tax-free purchase profile.
Attention:1. PET OWNER.
2. STORE, VETERINARY CENTER.
3. HOBBY BREEDER, SMALL COLLECTIONS: Restricted area for breeders that have a few pairs and other small collections. This profile only allows the purchase of larger formats, suitable for these needs (for example: 26.5 lb sacks of daily food and 11 lb bags of hand-feeding formula).
If you also own a store, register as a Store.
4. PROFESSIONAL BREEDER, SANCTUARY, CONSERVATION: Area restricted to professional breeders who have large collections and order on a regular basis, as well as sanctuaries and conservation centers. This profile only allows the purchase of larger formats, suitable for these needs ( for example: 26.5 lb sacks of daily food and 11 lb bags of hand-feeding formula). If you also own a store, register as a Store.
– If you have a resale tax certificate (you’re tax-free) please choose the profile accordingly. You will be asked to upload the certificate.
– A user can only be registered in one of the four profiles. It is therefore important that you select the most suitable customer profile for you before registering.
– Users who register as a “pet owner” will be able to start shopping online immediately. Other users will be verified before being able to purchase.
PROCESSING THE ORDERS
All orders are processed by our team from Monday to Friday. It may take 1 to 2 working days from order completion to its shipment. No orders will be processed during holidays or weekends.
As a general rule, orders are dispatched from our logistics warehouse the day after they are processed, i.e. within 24 hours. However, this period of time could be increased under circumstances of an abnormally excessive number of orders.
Orders with available products are processed only upon confirmation of receipt of 100% of the total amount of the order.
The user must pay 100% of the purchase amount, taxes and shipping costs. Shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight and delivery location of the order placed, at the end of the purchase process and before its completion.
Payment can only be made through credit and debit card, and Paypal. Payments made by Paypal are subject to a $1.00 surcharge due to additional administration fees. If you want to process the payment using another method (bank deposit, Zelle, check, transfer) please choose this option at the checkout. Your order will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
We ship exclusively to addresses in the United States of America. If you are from another country, please contact us and we will find the best way to meet your request.
The user will receive an email with the tracking number. Transit time depends on the delivery address. Our logistics warehouse is located in Miami, Florida. As examples of delivery times by FedEx Ground: Florida 1 business day, New York 3 business days, California between 3 and 4 working days. Psittacus cannot be held responsible for any incidents that may occur in the delivery network of the packages (e.g. delays).
Please be sure that your “ship to” address is correct when you checkout and that someone will be available for pick-up at the delivery address provided.
We select the shipping method according to the gross weight and volume of the order. Depending on this factor, we choose one shipping agency or another. We also offer the possibility for the customer to pick up the package by his own means (check the terms of this option in the section below).
As a company policy we do not do drop shippings. If we notice that a customer with a special pricing is shipping to other people we will cancel the orders without prior notice.
Orders above a certain volumetric weight are delivered on pallets and require special transport. These orders require a personalized reception. Once the user confirms the order and processes the “shopping cart”, the order will be paused in the system. Our logistics department will quote the shipping cost (including insurance). The user will then receive an email with a summary of the order including shipping. To process the order, the user must confirm it and proceed with the payment.
We offer this option free of charge. Please contact us at [email protected] , send us your order and your billing information, and we will process your order manually. After processing your order, please give us 24 hours before coming to pick up your order. The hours to pick up your order are Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 12 pm, and 1 pm to 5 pm (closed on holidays).
10300 NW 19th Street, Suite 114
Miami, FL 33172
[email protected] – 786-358-6040
Opening times: Monday to Friday. 8am to 12pm, 1pm to 5pm
Closed on federal holidays.
The user must show the order confirmation and an ID to the warehouse in order to be able to pick it up. The order must be fully paid for prior to pick up.
No drama policy
We have a “no drama” policy. The team reserves the right not to answer messages and calls, and to cancel orders from anyone who engages in hate speech of any kind, bigotry, racism, incendiary gossip, and any harassment either personal or cultural or to the company.
Our right to change these conditions
Psittacus reserves the right to amend and modify these terms and conditions at any time.