Following, we inform you of the tools (web tracking, advertising, cookies, plugins, beacons, pixels, tags, scripts, etc.) that we use on our website, how they work, as well as detailed information on how to oppose the treatment of your personal data or how to delete those already collected.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes them. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. Cookies can perform different functions such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve user navigation.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies for which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have an erasure date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
According to the purpose for which cookies are used:
- Necessary cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication , identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
WHAT ARE PIXEL OR PIXEL LABELS?
These are small pieces of code embedded in websites used in order to know when a visitor loads a page with these elements. They are also known as web beacon or tracking bug and in the specific case of pixel tags they are called like this because they are mostly 1 × 1 pixel images invisible to the user.
WHAT COOKIES OR PIXELS DO WE USE
- Necessary own cookies
- We use our own cookies for the proper functioning of the website. Without these cookies, functionalities such as: the shopping cart, persistent login, page customization … may not work correctly.
- Third-party cookies for analytical purposes
|Required||Own||Prestashop-||14 days||Page functionality|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||_gat||1 day||Used to distinguish users.|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||_gid||1 day||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||collect||session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and user behavior. Identify the user through devices and marketing channels.|